Unusefull as possible. So, I had to do it
This skin is a part of the visual style "Albook extended VS V1.2" [link]
(also avaiable for 64 bits OS via the [link]
Normally working with Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 & Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009.
Tested on Windows Vista, but XP wouldn't poise any problem.
How to install:
1. Extract "Albook extended Kaspersky 2009" folder from the archive.
2. Drag and drop it where you want it to be placed (C:\Program files\Kaspersky Lab\ for me, for example)
3. Open Kaspersky main window, click on configuration. A new "configuration" window opens.
4. Go to "Parameters\Appearance" in this new window, in "Modify the appearance (skin)" menu, click on "Use a personalized skin", and browse to the place where you've placed "Albook extended Kaspersky 2009" folder, and click "Ok".
- This work has been inspired by Unofficial Dublin 2.1.20081212 ([link] or [link]) by Kozakura ([link])
- The original Albook concept is from Laurent Baumann ([link] or [link]).
He is the creator of 357 albook icons and the UNIQUE owner of the albook icon project.
- Please not that his work is under a Creative Common Licence 2.5 ([link]).
It means that you are free:
to Share to copy, distribute and transmit the work
to Remix to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author, Laurent Baumann [link] (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective owners.
It's my first Mozilla Firefox theme, and it's not published on the official Firefox website, so, if I make updates, I'll publish them here!
Comments and bug reports are welcome, enjoy!